Anybody else having headaches about Verizon Flex Bundle? They started with pandering the service as a counter to contending with multiple bills per month. By consolidating the bills from your Verizon Wireless, Verizon Landline and Verizon Internet accounts into one bill, you get the monumental nuisance of One Bill. They enticed consumers like us into converting by throwing in a savings of $7.99 per month if we signed up or 0 savings otherwise. It is plain to see how 7.99 being, 7.99>0, is rather convincing.
The problem is we have not been receiving our One Bill. We tried several times to access our accounts online, hoping in vain that we would be able to access our Flex Bundle but we kept getting error codes. For three months we were lulled into thinking that our bills have been sent to the Verizon Blackhole, dragging along our intent of paying them.
We soon remembered that Verizon is a money-sucking machine--not paying for their services cannot go on interminably. And so we resolved to get the matter sorted out one fine Monday afternoon. By Thursday, the whole thing was still a mess.
The time that passed between Monday and Thursday was not at all rosy, largely due to Verizon's incompetence (ie they suck) and only a small part is due to how Verizon decided to compartmentalize its services far removed from each other so that the different departments will refuse to communicate with each other. I wished the irony of how a communications company communicate inefficiently internally escaped me, but it did not.
Try searching for a customer service number for Verizon Flex Bundle and while you are it, try to fly using your spread-eagled arms. I am almost sure you will have more success with the latter. Try to call Verizon Wireless and they will transfer you to a different department. After several transfers, you are back with Verizon Wireless customer representative wondering whatever did you do to deserve such a rousing tour of the company's blundering service. Apparently, poor service is not limited in one department, it is a contagion infecting the entire company.
I would have thought that sorting out a simple matter such as a lost bill is straightforward enough. But with the way I was passed from one department to the next made me realize why Verizon is calling it as The One Bill. It is that elusive.
3 comments:
Thanks for reminding how the heartless corporations are sucking blood out of our veins!
Down with Verizon. Someone should do something about it.
I'm sorry you are having such trouble with your Flex bundle.... you can call 1-888-338-9333. Listen to the prompts; billing questions, make a payment, tech support etc.... Thank You
Yea, I had a huge run around with them over a billing issue. I tried to move from two seperate services (TV, internet) to the triple play (TV, internet, phone). What a mess. They billed me seperately for all three costing me 70 or 80 a month over advertised bundle pricing. I agree they are completely confused when you call them. Even when someone says they will fix the problem they don't actually fix it and the send you more bills. I had to get the BBB involved to get them to straighten it out - it took a lot of time and effort. Careful in dealing with them.
Post a Comment