***
If February ends sooner, then A will happen. And A is a very nice thing to happen. However, it also means that B will happen and B, in the spirit of the alphabet, is such a bitch. ***
Life lately has been a series of averted mishaps. Good news were about things that could have been infinitely worse if not for a last minute turn of events that as such they are good news only when juxtaposed next to what could have been. I am completely bereft of good news that stands on its own merit; one that you do not need to compare with the alternate scenario to appreciate its good news-ness.
It's as though luck and curse settled comfortably in my life and are living in perfect yin/yang harmony. I am equal parts lucky and equal parts cursed. And their relationship is not merely symbiotic--I'll give her a bad thing in exchange of the good or vice versa. They've consumed their love for each other and produced bastard hybrids of not too bad but not that great either.
No comments:
Post a Comment